I tried to rate the coaches in the SEC and here is what I personally came up with. This puts my personal dislike for the teams and coaches aside and tries to rate them on performance and overall career coaching.
- Spurrier- best in the league
- Richt- consisent and a class act
- Fulmer- can't stand him but he has proven he can win
- Tubby- He has proven it the past few years
- H.Nutt -
- Miles- talent but his coaching has not seemed to put them over the top.
- Brooks- Ky is bowl bound
- Croom-they have made improvement
I know many may disagree but Shula can't be much higher than this, maybe as high as 8th but do we want the eight best coach in the conference?