1. Oklahoma - at Baylor - W 49-17
2. LSU (+1) - idle
3. Mizzou (+1) - at Nebraska - W 52-17
4. Alabama (-2) - vs Kentucky - W 17-14
Yes, I moved us down from #2 even though we won. Looking at the top four teams objectively, though, Missouri, LSU, and OU may not have done as much as the Tide, but they also haven't shown the kind of inconsistent play that we have either.
5. Texas - at Colorado - W 38-14
6. Texas Tech - at Kansas State - W 52-28
7. Penn State - at Purdue - W 20-6
8. Florida - at Arkansas - W 38-7
9. Southern Cal (+2) - vs Oregon - W 44-10
10. Georgia - idle
11. BYU (+2) - at Utah State - W 34-14
12. Utah - vs Oregon State - W 31-28
13. Vanderbilt (+2) - vs Auburn - W 14-13
Vandy is a good story but they won't be ranked by the time the season ends. They can beat Mississippi State, they can (probably) beat Duke, and they can (probably) beat Tennessee, but anything after that will be a shocker of the highest order. Remember, Ole Miss gave them that win with a turnover, Auburn gave them a win with a missed PAT, and SC gave away their game with turnovers. Vandy isn't playing fundamentally good ball, they've just been fortunate enough that no one else on their schedule up 'til now has either and the Commies have been able to take advantage of it.
14. Boise State (+2) - vs La. Tech - W 38-3
15. Oklahoma State (+4) - vs Texas A&M - W 56-28
I don't know what to make of the Pokes, honestly, but they are lighting up scoreboards and haven't been made uncomfortable all year long. Over/under against Mizzou should be at least 100 since neither D has really been anything great.
16. Ohio State (+4) - at Wisconsin - W 20-17
Boo tOSU for Friend 'or RBR Nicole's sake.
17. Michigan State (+5) - vs Iowa - W 16-13
18. Kansas (-1) - at Iowa State - W 35-33
19. Ball State (+6) - at Toledo - W 31-0
Welcome to the top 24 Cardinals. Considering the way the rest of your schedule looks, make yourselves at home.
20. North Carolina (+5) - vs Connecticut - W 38-12
21. Connecticut (-12) - at North Carolina - L 38-12
I knew #9 was way too high. You repaid my hubris with scorn, Huskies, but I just can't stay mad at you.
22. Virginia Tech (+4) - vs Western Kentucky - W 27-13
The 'Hokies return to the rankings because I couldn't think of anyone else to put into the top 25.
23. Wake Forest - idle
24. Tulsa (+2) - vs Rice - W 63-28