But hey, thats why we have blogs!
We are 6 and 0....getting there, getting there....I think we CAN and WILL win out this season and here is why I think so...
1. We WILL do it IF we stay healthy...i agree that DEPTH is our best worst enemy and a far greater threat than UT, LSU, or the Barn put together.
2. We survived "Murphy's Law" last Saturday, even after one of the biggest unavoidable CFB hangovers of the year...and pulled out the W!
3. JPW shows no signs of F'n up...he prob wont shine every game, but he is smart enough to protect the ball and throws it away when necessary...he has become a lot smarter this year. Dont make me a liar, Wilson...
4. We CAN stop everyone's rushing game...and that will be key when we defeat LSU this year...sorry, Scott.
5. WE LOVE TO PLAY IN PRIMETIME!!! AND PLAY WELL IN PRIMETIME!!!
6. We WILL do it if Tiffin will voluntarily have his head removed from his ass this week and kick some FGs again...
7. McCoy and Julio
8.Coffee, Ingram, Grant, Upchurch
9. Arenas(after anger management)
10.Mt. Cody...the GIANT giant killer
14. The O-Line
15.To make everyone behind an ESPN desk S*%@ themselves...
Could I be wrong? Hell yes! Am I wrong....not likely. And as always, I love to hear what everyone else thinks...AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES...you all are thinking of a NC run now....You know you want to admit it....sip! But its ok, If we happen to drop a game...cough....as long as its not to the dead spread Tigers..... It would be a hell of a run this year and an even better one next year!