1. Alabama - at LSU - W 27-21 (OT)
Ugly win, but good teams overcome their mistakes while making the other team pay for theirs, and just surviving is sometimes good enough.
2. Texas Tech - vs Oklahoma State - W 56-20
Has anyone thought of maybe jamming their receivers at the line?
3. Florida - at Vandy - W 42-14
4. Texas - vs Baylor - W 45-21
5. Southern Cal - vs Cal - W 17-3
6. Oklahoma - at Texas A&M - W 66-28
7. Boise State - vs Utah State - W 49-14
I'm jumping Boise over Utah because, even though Utah remained undefeated, it was because the football gods clearly hate TCU more than they love the Utes, while Boise has rolled along all season.
8. Utah - vs TCU - W 13-10
9. Penn State - at Iowa - L 23-24
10. Ball State - NIU - W 45-14
11. Mizzou - vs Kansas State - W 41-24
12. Michigan State - vs Purdue - W 21-7
13. Ohio State - at Northwestern - W 45-10
14. Georgia - at Kentucky - W 42-38
15. North Carolina - vs Georgia Tech - W 28-7
16. Oklahoma State - at Texas Tech - L 20-56
17. TCU - at Utah - L 10-13
18. Florida State - vs Clemson - W 41-27
19. Pitt - vs Louisville - W 41-7
20. Air Force - vs Colorado State - 38-17
21. Tulsa - idle
22. LSU - vs Alabama - L 21-27 (OT)
23. Western Michigan - vs Illinois - W 23-17
24. Wake Forest - vs Virginia - W 28-17
25. Arizona - at Washington State - W 59-28
The Wildcats get a Mr. Irrelevant vote for getting bowl eligible, and because I already had to hold my nose and put Pitt back in and can't stand the thought of doing the same for....well, anybody, really. Coming up with 25 teams is, like, hard and stuff.