It's that time again, kids, when we all get together and try to see who's musical tastes are the coolest and/or most embarassing. Mine? Eh. I'm fairly certain I haven't had a Random Ten this year without Johnny Cash, and we all know how cool consistency is, but other than that it's a fairly bland mix. It does, however, give me an excuse to post a block of Sonny Boy Williamson YouTubes, so I have that going for me, which is nice.
1. Johnny Cash - Where We'll Never Grow Old
2. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop the Rain?
3. Randy Travis - Is it Still Over?
4. Queen - Tie Your Mother Down
5. Smashing Pumpkins - Thru the Eyes of Ruby
6. Sonny Boy Williamson - Bye Bye Bird
7. Metallica - Master of Puppets
8. Stanley Brothers - Uncle Pen
9. Eric Clapton - I Shot the Sheriff
10. The Queers - Hi Mom, It's Me!