Our Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0) goes up against the Kentucky Wildcats (2-1) on Saturday October 3rd for the Tide's 2nd conference game. Kentucky is going right through the heart of their schedule as they played Florida last week. Here is the statistical matchup of the 2.
- Average Points per game: UA- 40.5 KEN- 26.5
- Opponents: UA- 13 KEN- 22.7
- Average First Downs per game: UA-23.5 KEN- 19.3
- Against: UA-11.25 KEN- 18
- Rushing yards per game: UA- 234.2 KEN- 166.3
- Against: UA- 47.2 KEN- 185.7
- Passing yards per game: UA- 256.2 KEN- 171.3
- Against: UA-155.2 KEN- 168
- Average Yards per play: UA- 6.9 KEN- 5
Yes, Kentucky has had a harder schedule with Florida last week, but the statistics speak for themselves. What do you guys think the score will be, I say 27-13 ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Check out the poll below and discuss the pregame freely.