Arkansas is coming to visit Bryant-Denny on Saturday, September 26th. Kickoff is at 2:30 central. Let's get on top of 'em here in the first conference game of the year. Here are some interesting stats on this weekend's game . . .
Alabama is 3-0 and Arkansas is 1-1, so keep in mind, we have played one more game then them.
- Alabama average points per game- 42.3 Arkansas- 44.5
- Opponents points per game: Alabama- 15 Arkansas- 31
- Overall First downs per game: Alabama-25.33 Arkansas- 23
- Opponents first downs per game: Alabama- 10.33 Arkansas- 17.5
- Average Rushing yards per game: Alabama- 267.7 Arkansas- 110.5
- Average Rushing yards against: Alabama-42 Arkansas- 118.5
- Passing yards: Alabama-244.6 Arkansas- 427.5
- Against: Alabama- 143.3 Arkansas- 249
- Average yards per play: Alabama 7.1 Arkansas- 8.0
- Against: Alabama- 3.4 Arkansas- 6.1
Those are some great stats to show that Alabama and Arkansas are pretty equal, but we have by far a better D . . . so what do you guys think the end score will be? I say 27-17.