Just a quick note to let y'all know that the Yea Alabama 2009 National Championship Edition
) is hitting store shelves today (possibly as late as Friday in some locations.) Here's a list from the publisher on where you should be able to find it:
- It should be at any Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million or Sam's Club throughout the South.
- In Alabama, you should be able to find it at K-Mart, CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreen's, Winn Dixie, Walmart, and Kroger in addition to Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million and Sam's Club.
- In and around Atlanta it should be at Kroger and Publix in addition to Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million and Sam's Club.
- It will be available in stores outside the South in very limited quantities, but the publisher said it's hard to know exactly every place a distributor will place it, but that the best place to check would be Walmart or any of the other stores listed for other areas.
- Don't forget that you can also order it online for delivery to your door.
Also please post below where you found it (city & store) in order to help others find it. The publisher said it's almost impossible for them to know where every issue lands, so chime in...