It's 0812 out here. It's rainy and a little cold. I'm focused on one thing and one thing only and that's the damn Alabama/Florida game tomorrow. I told you, it has me losing sleep. I got about 4 hours last night, then woke up and ran. Still stressed. Maybe some music will ease my mind, so I'm starting off the RBR Friday Random 10. Talk to ya'll later.
1. The Pharcyde - If I Were President
2. Median - Mixing In Action Freestyle
3. Reflection Eternal - Ballad Of The Black Gold
4. Andrew Lewis - Let It Go feat. Felicia Ray
5. Inspectah Deck - Femme Fatale
6. Cookin Soul x DJ Drama - Baggage Claim feat. The Game
7. The Wiseguys vs. The Jets - Wise Crush (DJ Platurn Blend)
8. Gucci Mane - I Be Everywhere (DZ Remix)
9. Sean Price - Slum Shady Skit
10. Cookin Soul x DJ Drama - Forever feat. Tek & Iman Jaunte
Damn, the south representing today. That Gucci Mane is embarrassing...that dude is HORRIBLE. But to be fair, it's a dub-step remix from a Diplo mixtape, so not too shabby. Anywho, I'm off to work while everyone else is asleep. Peace.