Kinda had a bad/weird week. I had big plans for yesterday and that went to shit and this weekend I was going on a trip to Garmisch and then got bumped off that, too. So maybe some music will help. iTunes for now and the iPod later. Here goes...
1. Keith Murray - Dangerous Ground
3. Reflection Eternal - RPMs
6. Q-Tip - Shaka
7. T-Pain - Freeze feat. Chris Brown
8. Heltah Skeltah - Intro-Here We Come
9. Hardknox - Fire Like This
What a mix, for me at least. Good hip-hop, my new favorite rock band, Auto-Tune master T-Pain to make ya dance, a little drum & bass and topped off with one of the best punk bands of all time. Yep, that makes me smile again.
Oh, and I wanna say welcome back home to Weezy. Hope all you other emcees enjoyed the spotlight for awhile.