Hope your doing well in the North Pole. I have been very nice this year and thus deserving of the listed items below. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to clarify in order to prevent the elves from messing up my requests.
1) Another BAMA victory before next season: oh I know it's not going to be the bowl we Bama fans had wished for, but another win for the season would be a nice way to end a not so nice season.
2) Patience: please find me some more patience as I have to endure 365 days of hell from AU fans who pretend to be "friends" until they shove some victory grins/jokes/barbs down my throat.
3) A Bama team that can play for four quarters during every game next season. Too often this year's team was a tale of two squads, bent on playing really well for one half only to go AWOL for the other.
4) Leadership: Please find me some leaders on the next year's BAMA team who will command respect, know what they are doing (regarding postional play/roles) and get the other players to rally around them, even during the tough times during games.
5) Wrath: Please send a boat load of wrath to those naughty AU fans who stormed our beloved field singing their version of Rammer Jammer and then running through the quad repeating the act.
6) The Finishing Touch: We need our Bama team to go 1 more step past having our opponents on the ropes. We need to get that good old finishing touch back - where you put your foot on the opponent's throat and keep stepping until their head pops off.
7) Humility: Please help me to be humble when our beloved Crimson Tide gets back to work during the off season, grows into a much stronger and complete team and stomps the living hell out of the opponents they face next year.
Thanks so much for everything you do in making everyone's holiday season that mch brighter.
With peace and joy,