Just got back from some clubs downtown. Completely sober since I was driving and that was tough because I can't really get into the techno they play here. The perfect club music IMO is reggae/dancehall. Gimme that shit and I'm on the floor ALL NIGHT. Anywho, it's 0336 so I'ma post my 10 (20 actually) and go to sleep. Got a 3-day and have nothing to do tomorrow but lift. Here goes:
From the iTunes:
2. Vistoso Bosses - Tatted feat. Waka Flocka Flame (fuck that dude)
4. Q-Tip - Jazz (Tribute Remix)
5. Wale x 9th Wonder - Nothing To Worry About feat. Peter, Bjorn & John
7. Young Jeezy - By The Way
8. Kanye West - Robocop
9. Skillz - S.K.I.L.L.Z.
10. Usher - Intro (from Here I Stand)
Two Skillz joints and two songs featuring Q-Tip couldn't save that horrible song with Waka. That dude is HORRIBLE.
From the iPod:
1. Bob Marley - Waiting In Vain
2. The Heavy - What You Want Me To Do?
5. John Mayer - Assasin
6. Jaylib - One For Dilla (Instrumental)
8. G-Unit - I Like The Way She Do It feat. Young Buck
First off, I like John Mayer and I'm straight so eff ya'll. Second, if you don't own D'angelo's "Brown Sugar" your collection is not complete. I'll even give it to you for free, it's THAT DAMN GOOD. Have a great weekend and RMFTR.