I hereby make a modest proposal: Let's be responsive to what the site mods author. In that spirit, let us take this opportunity here, in a single FanPost, to express all of our hostility/pent up rage/frustrations/disappointment/salubrious venting/catharsis/irrational calls for benchings and/or firings, and the like.
I know, I know. This gif is usually for second-half threads. Consider this post my second-half...of dyspepsia
For instance, I'll start:
- Kirby Smart, you got outcoached by Gary Crowton in the 4th Quarter? Did that really just happen?
- Greg McElroy, are you thankful that your Rhodes application didn't include a question reading "How do you respond under pressure?"
- Offensive Line: write a 500 word essay comparing and contrasting your performance yesterday with the Maginot line. Which was least successful and why?
- Mark Barron: C'mon, admit it, you're amongst friends: Every time a blitz is called, you mutter "oh shit" because you know that you will be chasing a wide receiver for 30 yards after a corner blows the assignment, don't you?
- Mark Ingram: At night, as you're icing down your damaged knee, you look at your offensive line think to yourself, "I rehabbed like a maniac, coming back probably too early, for this?" Ditto Donte Hightower.
- Julio Jones: As you work the stiffness out of your broken hand, how many times do you muse "Man, I really, really hope there's not a lock-out...or a rookie cap next year"?
Feel free to include your own. Remember, we can't properly be included in the meltdown thread unless there's some degree of gallow's humor involved.