Old thread was closed due to age, so I'm opening up a new one!
- The week will be advanced on Monday mornings (or afternoons if I forget), or as soon as each player is ready.
- 7 minute quarters, All-American difficulty
- Invariably, there will be some bugs found -- there always are -- do not exploit them.
- Lose gracefully. Don't restart your game. We're on the honor system here -- I don't want to penalize folks who have the game crash, the power go out, or anything like that, so just take your beatings like a man if you lose.
- For player-versus-player games, do your best to schedule these early -- I'd hate to have to simulate them, as they're half of the fun of the league.
Rankings Through Week 4:
|21||big DUB||big DUB 14||Oklahoma State||4-0|
|unr||SRGBama||Seti 1||Mississippi State||3-1|