Of all the season's OOC games, outside of our own, I think this is the one a vast majority of us have been wanting to see: The Labor Day Darkhorse MNC, featuring the #10 Virginia Tech Hokies and the #3 Boise State Broncos. Many, many of us have chimed in on the merits (or lack thereof) of the respective contenders. Some, including myself, pretty viciously.
The above is absolutely unrelated, but who cares.
That game is here, finally. So without further ado, Stuck presents another drinking game in keeping with the spirit of the contest, the respective memes, and good ole' fashioned rapid intoxication
Pic also completely unrelated.
- For every time the phrase "dark horse" is uttered, thou shalt drink half of remaining beverage
- For every time the phrase "national title/championship/BCS contender" is uttered, though shalt drink half of remaining beverage.
- For every time a highlight/clip is played of Va. Tech v. Alabama, thou shalt drink whole beverage.
- Every missed tackle resulting in a gain of 10 yards or longer shall incur a deep chug.
- Every allusion to the 21 starters returning for Boise shall incur a deep chug
- Any and all allusions to Williams/Evans/Taylor as "Heisman material/worthy/candidate" shall incur half of a remaining beverage
- Any and all allusions to Kellen Moore as "Heisman material/worthy/candidate" shall incur half of a remaining beverage
- Any on-screen graphic, displaying the pitiful Bronco schedule shall incur a whole, fresh beverage, freely charged to the player of your choosing.
- If, at any point, the announcers pretend that BSU's trip to Oregon State someone mitigates the rest of the cripple they play, thou shalt have the option of passing a deep chug along to anyone you chose, or take it yourself.
- Boise pass plays over 25 yards: Drink
- Virginia Tech scramble over 15 yards: Drink
- Virginia Tech running play over 20 yards: Drink
- All turnovers incur a half beverage penalty, as do missed extra points/shanked punts/missed FGs.
- If, during the thread, any participant shall so use "lulz", "lol", or similar 'net speak when mocking one of the teams, that person shall consume half a beverage.
Thanks for playing, and see ya' this evening. I am completely open, as usual, to modification/addenda, etc.