I usually wait until the price drop after the season to buy these, but couldn't resist this weekend. After a weekend of playing, below are some points on how the game compares to reality
1. Recruiting - Somehow, Nick Saban and Gene Chizik both have A+ 'Coach Presitge'... This appears to be a near fatal flaw in the recruiting algorithm. Also, Alabama and Auburn both have A+ 'Tradition'. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
2. Bama's run defense is just as stout in the game as in reality.
3. TR is just as stout in the game as in reality (though not physically as impressive as he is in real life).
More obs after the jump
5. Alabama's O-Line is just as stout in the game as in reality.
6. BDS is a beautiful place to play football.
7. Jurden Hair Stadium is not.