It looks like the computers are starting to see Alabama the way the voters do.
The top 5:
1. LSU, consensus # 1, all across the board. A perfect 1.0000 in the standings.
2. Alabama. Harris Interactive, 2756 points for a .9586; USA Today Coaches' Poll 1411 points for a .9566, and the computers have us at .950 for an overall score of .9551.
3. Oklahoma State. Harris interactive: .8397. Coaches, .8441, Computers .930, Overall .8712.
4. Stanford: Harris: .8737, Coaches, .8441, Computers, .820, Overall: .8559
5. Virginia Tech: Harris, .8480; Coaches, .8753; Computers, .620, Overall, .7811
The SEC has three teams in the top 10, with Arkansas falling to # 8 in the BCS standings. With South Carolina at 12, Georgia at 14, and future SEC member Missouri at 25, I can only conclude this is a down year for the SEC. /sarcasm
To see more, visit ESPN's page. Though they may suck hard on air and online, they don't suck when it comes to getting the info out quickly for the BCS.