It's almost 11am with no R10...so here goes.
I'd like to also wish everyone a very Happy New Year and hope that all your wishes come true. It's been a rough year (for me at least) and I hope that next year picks up for everyone. Of course when we allow the Barn to win a NC, OF COURSE the year is gonna suck...but I digress.
Here's to a great 2012 (hopefully the Mayans were WAY off) and to #14! ROLL TIDE!
Random 10 Rules: Get your LP albums out and shuffle them around on the floor (your singles will work in this case too) and then close your eyes and randomly point at an album, then write down... Oh wait 2012... nevermind. You know what to do.
1. AC/DC - The Razor's Edge
2. Jerry Reed - Guitar Man
3. Clint Black - A Better Man
4. David Lee Murphy - Can't Turn It Off
5. Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy
6. John Conlee - As Long As I'm Rockin' With You
7. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Saturday Night Special
8. Prince - Delirious
9. Johnny Cash - The Legend of John Henry's Hammer
10. AC/DC - Heatseeker
Bonus for the New Year: Clint Black - No Time To Kill