A week from now you'll be too busy firing up the barbecue grill for Memorial Day to fire up the iPod for the Random 10. Which means that summer is almost here. Which means that football season is kinda sorta almost around the corner, if you squint a little and pray real hard anyway.
So crank out a good one for today. And pour one on the curb for Spock, who is missing for the ~39th Random 10 in a row.
Set the iPods on Random and let us know what you got. And no cheating!!
1. Pearl Jam -- Oceans (Wow, this one really takes me back.)
2. Kings of Leon -- Holy Roller Novocaine
3. Fleming & John -- Break the Circles (Nashville rock band from the 90s)
4. Stabbing Westward -- On Your Way Down
5. Soul Coughing -- White Girl
6. Rusted Root -- Sister Contine
7. R.E.M. -- Hyena
8. Poe -- Angry Johnny (She wants to blow me... away. All mine, GTO!! ;)
9. Led Zeppelin -- Candy Store Rock
10. No Doubt -- Bathwater