I love this time of year. Football is in the air and before you know we'll be watching live FOOTBALL!! This is the 4th annual RBR College Football Pick'em (at least for me) and I for one am ready to get going. Last year JTCrimson won with an outstanding 172 points and Rolltidejunk brought up the rear with 146.
Now, If you've never joined a Pick'em league or have no idea what is let me explain. It's pretty simple. Each week you will need to pick the winner of 20 or so college football games. Each game you choose correctly you get a point and I post the winner of each week and the overall leader every Monday. Like I said, very simple but there are a few league settings.
- We are picking against the spread. Not just straight up winners and losers. This means if Bama comes out as a 31 point favorite against Kent St, you'll have to pick whether or not Bama will cover the spread. Its not just about picking who's going to win.
- We are using tie breakers
- We are picking the Top 25 and SEC games of the week.
- Picks are due 5 minutes before the start of the first game of the week.
- Remember, if I have to create two groups you'll be competing against BOTH groups each week.
- Anyone can sign up but if you aren't a regular commenter and decide to join, please come back and join in the fun.
- Winner gets a "Bag of dicks" courtesy of our very own Stuck in the Plains.
UPDATE: With already 60 people signed up in Group 1 I went ahead and created Group 2 to avoid 60+ in one and 10 in the other. So sign up below.
Link to group
Group Name: RollBamaRoll2
Group ID# 10330