I sincerely hope that everyone had a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving. Now it's on to more important business, namely crushing the souls of the booger-eaters. Here's some music to celebrate our impending domination. Roll Tide.
1. Cheap Trick - Surrender
2. The Raconteurs - The Switch And The Spur
3. Rolling Stones - Hang Fire
4. Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone
5. Prince - When Doves Cry
6. Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim
7. Apocalyptica - Deathzone
8. P.O.D. - Boom
9. Cypress Hill - A To The K
10. Beastie Boys - Sure Shot
Bonus: Public Enemy - Miuzi Weighs a Ton
FanPosts are just that; posts created by the fans. They are in no way indicative of the opinions of SBN and the authors of Roll Bama Roll.