Well folks, we're just over a week away from the Big One. Starting to get a little nervous about it here, although I note many of you feel that Bama will easily win. But according to some Domers, Manti Te'o is a one-man wrecking crew who will destroy us single-handedly. I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle.
Whatever. Dial'em up and ROLL TIDE!
1. Deep Purple-Space Truckin'-Made in Japan
2. Van Morrison-The Healing Game-Still On Top-The Greatest Hits
3. Jethro Tull-Aqualung-Aqualung
4. The Gaslight Anthem-Changing Of The Guards-Amnesty International Salute to Bob Dylan
5. The Incredible Moses Leroy-Fuzzy-Scrubs Season 1
6. Pearl Jam-Release-Pearl Jam Twenty
7. Joe Jackson-I'm The Man-Stepping Out
8. Ray Charles-Shake Your Tailfeather-Genius & Soul
9. Rosanne Cash-I'm Movin' On-The List
10. Alabama Shakes-Goin'To The Party-Boys & Girls
And Bonus Track 11. Simply Red-A New Flame-Greatest Hits