...and I feel fine.
3 months till the start of fall camp, y'all! Set the randomizer on your tape decks and crank out some tunes to help get us through this cruel, cruel offseason...
1. Collective Soul -- Wasting Time (This album really takes me back to summer '94 for some reason. Probably because I never listened to it again after that. ;)
2. Postal Service -- Recycled Air (I love this album, much moreso than most of his Death Cab stuff.)
3. Tom Petty -- I Won't Back Down (Heeeeyyy baby...)
4. Death Cab for Cutie -- The Ice is Getting Thinner (Yeah, not nearly as good as #2.)
5. Dave Matthews -- Save Me
6. Nirvana -- Something in the Way (mmm mmmmm)
7. Indigo Girls -- Kid Fears (screw you guys, this is a great song. Michael Stipe on backup vocals.)
8. Nirvana -- Come as You Are (A little Nirvana - Indigo sandwich. M'kay. LOL)
9. Sly & the Family Stone -- You Can Make It If You Try (A little Friday funk for y'all.)
10. Flogging Molly -- Float ("Drank away the rest of the day, Wonder what my liver would say, Drink... That's all you can.")