Delicious, delicious cupcakes. Eat 'em up, y'all!!
/prays none of these cupcakes turn out to be sour
Now that you're all sugared up, put the ol' 8-tracks on shuffle and let us know what kind of tape they spit out... NO CHEATING, cuz that's evil!
1. Radiohead -- Backdrifts (Honeymoon is Over) (Good Radiohead is really good.)
2. Toad the Wet Sprocket -- Chicken
3. Paul Westerberg -- Once Around the Weekend
4. Lush -- Lovelife (always love a good lush)
5. The Soup Dragons -- Absolute Heaven
6. Silversun Pickups -- The Pit
7. Nirvana -- Lake of Fire (Unplugged) (Where do bad folks go when they die? They don't go to heaven where angels fly.)
8. Rusted Root -- Circle of Remembrance
9. Toad the Wet Sprocket -- Pray Your Gods (melancholy Toad's all about the 90s breakup memories, good times, good times)
10. Silversun Pickups -- Substitution (the random's not so random today apparently)