I definitely smell a pork product.
Get ready for some delicious roast razorback tomorrow, y'all!
In the meantime, launch the iTunes, assorted Samsungs, or karaoke machine, and crank out some tunes to welcome the weekend. Hit shuffle, and let us know what happens.
1. Beastie Boys -- Sure Shot (Because you can't, you won't, and you don't stop.)
2. Big Head Todd & the Monsters (with John Lee Hooker) -- Boom Boom
3. Silversun Pickups -- Here We Are
4. Kidneythieves -- Glitter Girl
5. Live -- Unsheathed
6. Morphine -- Let's Take a Trip Together (Check 'em out if you don't know 'em. Most is more upbeat than this, but this is a start.)
7. Jack Johnson -- Constellations (JJ is great for a Friday afternoon; if only I had a hammock and a beer)
8. U2 -- Hawkmoon 269 (Like a desert needs rain, like a town needs a name...)
9. Lush -- Blackout
10. Kings of Leon -- Be Somebody
BONUS: Led Zeppelin -- How Many More Times