Did you know that the Twelve Days of Christmas is not just a song but a real celebrated 12 days of feasts in memory of a Saint or event associated with the Christmas season. I would be 300 lbs if my family celebrated like this.
That said, here is my very UN-Christmaslike Christmastide Twelve Songs of Christmas Random Ten + 2 (the last two are not so random).
1. Velvet Underground – Sunday Morning
2. David Bowie - I'm Deranged
3. Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia
4. Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher
5. Moby - That's When I Reach For My Revolver
6. Rolling Stones – Miss You
7. Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
8. Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face
9. INXS - Beautiful Girl
10. Motley Crue – Shout at the Devil
11. The Pretenders - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
12. Vince Guaraldi Trio - O Tannenbaum
HOHOHO! ROLL CHRISTMASTIDE!