With all the recent Combine talk analyzing 40 times and vertical jumps, I think it's high time the big fellas got their day in the sun. Football wouldn't be football without the fat guys, amirite? Behold the top ten guts in college football:
Getty images via cdn1.sbnation.com
10. Charlie Weis: Nobody applies pressure to khakis like big Charlie. That belt is for decoration only.
Joe Robbins via cdn3.sbnation.com
9. Kawann Short: Don't hear much about this fella in SEC country, but his Dunlap disease is noteworthy.
8. Jesse Williams: He made the list because bammer made me put him here. It wasn't me, Jesse.
Kevin Liles- USPRESSWIRE via cdn2.sbnation.com
7. John Jenkins: This Dawg will hunt...for french fries.
Greg McWilliams/Getty Images via cdn3.sbnation.com
6. DJ Fluker: The man is simply a behemoth.
Mike Carter/USPRESSWIRE via cdn1.sbnation.com
5. Louis Nix III: Sources in South Bend have confirmed that Nix swallowed Lennay Kekua. In any case, his gut tells him Alabama is pretty damn good.
4. Terrell Brown: This Ole Miss DL stands 6'11" and- wait for it- 390 pounds. Buffets beware.
Jamie Sabau via cdn2.sbnation.com
3. Johnathan Hankins: Check out the depth of that belly button. Impressive.
via i408.photobucket.com- Barking Carnival
2. Phil Fulmer: Yeah he's retired. So what? It's my list and we're gonna make fun of this doughnut-addicted waste of severely stretched skin one more time, mkay?
Matthew Emmons- USA Today via cdn1.sbnation.com
1. Chance Warmack: Am I biased? Hell yeah, I'm biased. Deal with it. Chance was Warmacking before Warmacking was cool. Gump hard or go home.
So, who did I forget?