I don't know about you guys, but I miss football. The new regime has done a masterful job of covering all of the other sports at UA, with the possible exception of the Chess team, but somehow I still miss the joy of bone-crunching hits at BDS, rather than on the Quad.
But in the meantime, we will just have to make do with magical goodness of the weekly Random 10. Queue the music!
1. Emmylou Harris-Six White Cadillacs-Hard Bargain
2. Deep Purple-Lalena-Deep Purple
3. Rolling Stones-Loving Cup-Exile On Main Street
4. Apollo 440-Lost In Space(theme)
5. REM-Star Me Kitten-Automatic For The People
6. The Zombies-Time Of The Season-Best of
7. REM-Little America-Reckoning
8. ARS-Champagne Jam-Best of
9. John Mellencamp-Death Letter-Trouble No More
10. Portishead-Seven Months-Portishead
And your Bonus Track 11. Ray Charles-Come Rain Or Come Shine-Genius And Soul
And is it just me, or does Bret Bielema look like Curly of Three Stooges fame? Discuss.