Hello again, sports fans and other assorted people with well-rounded lives! Welcome to this week's edition of the Random Ten.
This week, along with the most excellent music, I want to address an issue that just bugs the hell out of me; the Drive-by Commenter.
You may understand what I'm talking about. It's the guy who has had an RBR account for 4 or 5 years and has never commented on or participated in ANY discussions on the board. HOWEVER, he feels obligated to bitch about something he sees on the blog, so he FINALLY comments.
"What is THIS doing on an Alabama football blog? Why did you make me click on this story?! WHYYY??!!!"
"I saw this same story over there, but it was better!!" (TROLLTROLLTROLL!)
"This site used to be SO much better!"
Look, I know there's a lot of lurkers out there that don't comment, but if that's the way you roll, just keep it that way even when you see stuff you don't like. This group running the place now are doing it out of their love for all things Crimson. They're putting a lot of effort into it and churning out a remarkable number of stories, so just lay off, okay?
Well, I feel better! Anybody got any pet peeves they'd like to share?
I'll put a nickel in the jukebox...
1. Warren Zevon-Fistful Of Rain-Life'll Kill Ya
2. Howie Day-She Says-Scrubs Season 2
3. Foo Fighters-White Limo-Wasting Light
4. Mary Chapin Carpenter-I Am A Town-Come On Come On
5. Bruce Springsteen-Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out-Live Bootleg
6. REM-Drive-Automatic For The People
7. Los Lobos-Angel Dance-El Cancionero Mas y Mas
8. Bob Dylan-Property Of Jesus-Shot Of Love
9. Allman Bros.-Done Somebody Wrong-At Fillmore East
10. Peter Gabriel-I Grieve-Hit
And Bonus Track 11. Radiohead-Nude-In Rainbows