Is this a great shot, or what? After seeing it last night when Glen55 posted it in the draft thread, I knew I had to use it. (BTW, I'll bet the kid is winning!).
My only question is how could Eddie not be using a Playstation? There's no 'circle button' on the Xbox!
I continue to believe that Eddie is going to be an outstanding player at the next level, as are Jessie and Barrett. I think Eddie really got screwed out of being a first-rounder, though. I was really shocked with all the big uglies being taken so early, while only 3 skill position players were drafted.
And a MAC player taken first overall over an SEC player? SMH. What the hell kind of competition is that to play against?
And Jerry Jones really needs to fire Jerry Jones as GM of the Cowboys. Trading up to get a center that was a projected third rounder? Wow.
Anyways, let'er rip...
1. Robert Plant-You Can't Buy My Love-Band Of Joy
2. Vince Gill-The Old Lucky Diamond Motel-Guitar Slinger
3. Bob Dylan-Emotionally Yours-Empire Burlesque
4. Elvis Presley-Hound Dog-The King Of Rock And Roll:The Complete '50's Masters
5. Ray Charles-I Can't Stop Loving You-Very Best Of
6. The Righteous Brothers-Rock And Roll Heaven-Gold
7. REM-The One I Love-Eponymous
8. CCR-Sweet Hitchhiker-Platinum
9. Beatie Boys-Car Thief-Paul's Boutique
10. John Lennon-Give Peace A Chance-Lennon
And Bonus Track 11. John Mellencamp-I Need A Lover-Words And Music