- We've finally got another player in black: Trey DePriest. DePreist was seen with a boot on his right foot and spent part of the viewing period on a bike, but he was also seen running with the trainers and getting along pretty well. On the flip side of the injury news, Kevin Norwood was seen not in a boot today for the first time this spring, although he is certainly a lost cause so far as participating in spring drills goes.
- Ryan Anderson worked with the inside ‘backers for the first time, but it may just have been to fill out the numbers with DePriest joining Mosley in black.
- Xzavier Dickson spent his fourth straight practice with outside linebackers. The end thing may have been a failed experiment, although at 265 he's big even for an Alabama linebacker.
- Dee Hart is back with the running backs and may get some more work there. Since Saban mentioned Cyrus and Christion Jones as potential cornerbacks during Saturday's presser and said Hart had been practicing at star, the tea leaves may indicate that his was the least successful of the three cornerback experiments.
- Interestingly, Jeoffrey Pagan was seen working with nose guards today, and word is that Dalvin Tomlinson has also seen some inside work in both 3- and 4-man fronts. You could speculate that Bama may be trying to find a situational set to provide a pass rush up the middle, but Pagan and Tomlinson both have tackle size--at least for non-Alabama teams.
- The OL continues to be Kouandjio, Kouandjio, Kelley, Steen and Shepherd with the ones. Brandon Greene, Kellen Williams, Chad Lindsay, Isaac Luatua and Leon Brown ran with the twos.
Some footage from the practice below: