As I mentioned on last week's R10, I was faced with the heart-wrenching decision to end the suffering of one of my dogs, Sierra. She was diagnosed with kidney failure, and we had little choice but to say goodbye to our beloved companion.
Sierra was a wonderful, sweet dog. She was a somewhat anxious dog, and always seemed to have a concerned, worried expression on her face. She would lie on her dog bed and stare at me intently, seemingly knowing what I was thinking at all times. I miss those stares.
We buried her in our backyard, and covered it with stones. She will not be forgotten.
However much pain it causes to lose an animal, the joy of having had it far outweighs that pain.
Sleep well, dear Sierra.
And on that uplifting note, let us share some tunes...
1. Bruce Springsteen-Because The Night-The Promise
2. Mumford And Sons-Sigh No More-Mumford And Sons
3.Journey-Separate Ways-Greatest Hits
4. Glen Campbell-Galveston-Best Of
5. Vince Gill-It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chew Your Ass Out All Day Long-Guitar Slinger
6. George Jones-We Can Make It-Anniversary:Ten Years Of Hits
7. Marvin Gaye-Mercy, Mercy Me(The Ecology)-What's Going On
8. Bob Dylan-Leopard Skin Pill-Box Hat-Bootleg Series Vol.4
9. Jim Reeves-The Blizzard-Essential Jim Reeves
10. The Mavericks-Back In Your Arms Again-In Time
And Bonus Track 11-Radiohead-Weird Fishes/Arpeggi-In Rainbows