Yep, I'm afraid I'm at that point. Three more months with NO football! It has always been a long wait, but in these golden years it just seems like it takes longer. I know I never was this impatient during much of the Dubose/Fran/Shula years. Back then we never knew what we were gonna get.
Now, we do.
Damn you, Saban! I don't have that many years left! I can't afford to be wishing away 3 months of my life waiting for 4 out of five!
But I will anyway...
1. Marvin Gaye(With Tammi Terrell)-You're All I Need To Get By-Very Best Of
2. George Harrison-What Is Life-Let It Roll
3. Steve Martin And Edie Brickell-Fighter-Love Has Come For You
4.Bob Dylan-I'll Remember You-Empire Burlesque
5. Johnny Cash-The Man Comes Around-Unearthed
6. David Bowie-Love Is Lost-The Next Day
7. REM-Nightswimming-Automatic For The People
8. Led Zeppelin-Misty Mountain Hop-Celebration Day
9. Frank Sinatra-Deep In A Dream-In The Wee Small Hours
10. Chris Whitley-Aerial-Terra Incognita
And Bonus Track 11. Willie Nelson-The Sound Of Your Memory-Heroes