Media Days are next week, and the pads will be going on before you know it. I'm thinking about just guzzling some Nyquil and passing out until the season gets here, but for the rest of you, crank up some tunes to pass the time.
Put those players on random and let us know what spins. NO CHEATING!
1. Arcade Fire -- The Suburbs
2. Widespread Panic -- Coconut
3. Widespread Panic -- Better Off (Gotta love the "random" setting. It is a different album at least.)
4. Silversun Pickups -- Here We Are (or as I call it "SSPU does Radiohead")
5. Black 47 -- Sleep Tight in New York City (these guys seem to show up in my 10 every week lately for some reason)
6. Morphine -- Radar (oh **** yeah. Check this one out, y'all. Love these guys. RIP)
7. Verbena -- Depression is a Fashion (link to a cover, though it sounds a lot like the original; wish Sony music would get their heads out of their bungholes and allow youtube on Verbena songs)
8. Pearl Jam -- Rats (1993, y'all! ...they don't push, don't crowd, congregate until they're much too loud, f*** to procreate till they are dead, drink the blood of their so-called best friend...)
9. The Police -- Don't Stand So Close to Me
10. Led Zeppelin -- What Is and What Should Never Be ("Oh the wind wont blow and we really shouldn't go and it only goes to show, oh oh oh. Catch the wind, we're gonna see it spin, we're gonna...sail, leave today do do do, bop bop a do-oh, my my my my my my yeah.")
BONUS: Led Zeppelin -- Thank You (if the sun refuse to shine, I would still be loving you... Nick.)