I know you ate just as much pork and drank just as many beers and inhaled just as much firework smoke as I did yesterday, yet here you are in the office today. Only 8 hours to get through and then it's the weekend. We can do this, people.
Get out your ipods and mp3s and 8-tracks and crank up some soothing tunes... starting with some Hendrix of course:
1. Jimi Hendrix -- Manic Depression (What I get thinking about how we still have 8 weeks to go till the foosball.)
2. Jack Johnson -- Middle Man
3. Midnight Oil -- Tell Me the Truth
4. Muse -- Hysteria (ahhh, the old kickass Muse!)
5. Ashley MacIsaac -- Wing-Stock (90s Celtic grunge fiddler; check this one out, it's pretty bad-ass -- just give it a minute or two)
6. Paul Westerberg -- Hide 'N' Seekin'
7. Black 47 -- Black 47 (another 90s Celtic band; oh, and they're kinda pissed in this one)
8. Verbena -- Submissionary (kickass 90s Birmingham grunge band)
9. Pearl Jam -- I'm Open
10. Midnight Oil -- Outbreak of Love (double shot of the Aussies!)
BONUS: Morphine -- A Good Woman is Hard to Find