This week the opponent is Texas A&M. We have been waiting damn near 10 months to enact revenge on Manziel and company and today is the day we secure a victory. 5026 already dropped his admission earlier in the week. It is now your turn to bring out the big guns, leave nothing behind, lay it all on the table and spill your soul for our beloved Crimson Tide. The football gods demand a sacrifice and the time is NOW..
Why Bammer is stupid...
If you listened to our podcast this week you'd know that my sacrifice was one that took both bravery and stupidity. Do not try this at home folks. Seriously, this hurt, a lot.
A few thoughts:
1. The banana didn't help. In fact, it made it much worse.
2. Once I drank all the milk (which did help) and ate the banana (which didn't) the combo of all that AND the pepper made me extremely nauseous. Bad idea.
3. WARNING: Hot coffee, though delicious, does not help with the burning.
4. I cut the video short cause I had to go get some ice, which helped a little.
5. One person in the hall way thought something really bad just a happened because I was walking around, with my hands over my mouth and tears running down my face.
6. Touching my eyes WAS AN AWFUL IDEA.
We better win by 50.