When it's love, you know it from the start...
Crank up your stereos and get some baby-making music going... or Zeppelin and Nirvana, whatever...
1. Widespread Panic -- Weight of the World
2. Led Zeppelin -- For Your Life
3. R.E.M. -- Fall on Me
4. Tom Petty -- Free Fallin'
5. The White Stripes -- Black Math (my apologies if you were told there would be no math)
6. Dave Matthews Band -- Seek Up (never have understood the baby monster part)
7. Nirvana -- All Apologies (Unplugged)
8. Toad the Wet Sprocket -- Come Down
9. Silversun Pickups -- Melatonin
10. Wilco -- Wishful Thinking (great live band; I just can't get into their albums much)
VD Bonus: John Mayer -- Your Body is a Wonderland
VD Bonus 2: NIN -- Closer (I wanna...)