Thanks for trying, T Relly. Hope you can make an NBA roster somewhere.
OK, bouncy hoops is done. Spring practice starts tomorrow. Our last gasp of football before the true depths of the offseason start. Let's play some tunes to celebrate the changing of the season.
1. Blind Melon -- Drive
2. Midnight Oil -- Bring on the Change
3. Ben Folds Five -- Brick (awesome melodromatic mid-90s ballad)
4. U2 -- Sunday Bloody Sunday
5. Silversun Pickups -- Make Believe
6. Jimi Hendrix Experience -- Purple Haze (Excuse me while I kiss this guy. NTTAWWT)
7. Nirvana -- Dumb (Unplugged) (I'm not like them, but I can pretend...)
8. Shiny Toy Guns -- Waiting
9. Allison Krauss -- 9 to 5 (pretty excellent cover of the Dolly song)
10. Midnight Oil -- Renaissance Man (double Oil!)