68 other teams are playing in a tourney this week, and I'm just sitting here counting the days till A Day...
Music, Music, make it all better. Push shuffle and spit 'em out, y'all...
1. Gravity Kills -- Inside
2. Drivin'N'Cryin' -- Fly Me Courageous (Whooo!)
3. Beastie Boys -- Flute Loop (rocking that nasty flute jam!!)
4. Weezer -- My Best Friend (seeing these guys next weekend!!)
5. Blur -- Girls and Boys (Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys)
6. Silversun Pickups -- It's Nice to Know You Work Alone
7. Kings of Leon -- Joe's Head (From their first album. I was listening to them before everyone else. /hipster'd)
8. Jeff Buckley -- Grace (Incredible song and album. It's gonna be a good day, tater.)
9. Radiohead -- Electioneering (OK, Computer, y'all!)
10. U2 -- Like a Song
Bonus: Verbena -- Into the Pink (awesome album from late 90s B'ham band produced by Dave Grohl) That's a dang fine 10 if I do say so myself (and I do!).