The team enjoyed another full pads practice outdoors under mostly cloudy skies and temperatures in the upper 70s.
I spoke too soon in Monday's post when I stated "After a week of Spring Break, Bama fans got the best news that they could hope for in that nobody got in trouble."
In case you have not heard by now, sophomore running back Altee Tenpenny
Tenpenny participated in practice as usual. He will have a court date of April 10.
Whether you think it is right or wrong, it is still illegal and still not part of The Process®.
- Many of the offensive linemen were playing in different positions and on different sides of center. Brandon Greene worked on the right side while Austin Shepherd was on the left. Grant Hill was seen working out at guard and so on. I wouldn't read too much into these moves. Spring is the time for experiments on the gridiron.
- Reggie Ragland ran drills along side Trey DePriest. Reuben Foster and freshman Shaun Dion Hamilton were paired up.
- Dillon Lee again led his unit through drills followed by Denzel Devall.
- Tony Brown again looks like a frontrunner at cornerback. The defensive backs looked a little more focused and intense today.
- The receivers lined up as usual: Amari Cooper-Cam Sims-Robert Foster at wideout and Christion Jones followed by Chris Black in the slot.
- The quarterbacks seemingly ran drills in random order.
One thing I did get right on Monday was the hire of Tosh Lupoi. The University has not released a statement as of yet but the @all-knowing news source@ Twitter did:
The next practice will be on Friday which will be a prep day for the first scrimmage on Saturday. The team will treat this next workout like they would a practice leading up to a game. There are 17 days and nine practices left until A-Day on April 19.