It's Friday, y'all! Let's kick back and celebrate with some music and some fresh crab legs! What say ye?
Remember though, no one is just going to give you either one. You've got to reach out and take them! Carpe crab legs! Let's break off some tunes, like breaking into some fresh crustacean shells, and get this weekend started!!
1. Toad the Wet Sprocket -- Windmills
2. Depeche Mode -- World in My Eyes
3. Remember the Ocean -- Canterbury's Song (local chick band that is honestly way more embarrassing than Indigo Girls, if y'all only knew. But they was cute, so...)
4. Jack Johnson -- Cupid
5. Pearl Jam -- Rearviewmirror (always great)
6. Silversun Pickups -- It's Nice to Know You Work Alone
7. Jack Johnson -- Sitting, Waiting, Wishing (double shot of Jack, please)
8. The Black Crowes -- Cypress Tree (excellent song from latter day Crowes, circa 2001)
9. The Dandy Warhols -- Boys Better (bingo, that's a good 'un!)
10. Audioslave -- Bring Em Back Alive (Tom Morello, y'all!)