2014 SEC FOOTBALL MEDIA DAYS SCHEDULE
MONDAY, JULY 14
11:30 am – 2:30 pm
• COMMISSIONER MIKE SLIVE
• AUBURN (Coach Gus Malzahn/Reese Dismukes/Gabe Wright/
Nick Marshall*[will not attend after being cited for marijuana possession this past Friday]/replacement: C.J. Uzomah)
TUESDAY, JULY 15
WEDNESDAY, JULY 16
9 am – 12:00 pm
• STEVE SHAW, SEC Coordinator of Football Officials
• JUSTIN CONNOLLY, ESPN Senior Vice‐President College Networks
• MISSOURI (Coach Gary Pinkel/Evan Boehm/Markus Golden/Maty Mauk)
11:10 – 11:50 am
• BILL HANCOCK, Executive Director College Football Playoff (Wynfrey ABC)
THURSDAY, JULY 17
12:10 – 3:10 pm
• ALABAMA (Coach Nick Saban/Landon Collins/Amari Cooper/Christion Jones)
• KENTUCKY (Coach Mark Stoops/Bud Dupree/Jordan Swindle/Za’ )
NOTES & PREDICTIONS:
Strangest choices of player reps: Texas A&M. Coach Kevin Sumlin picked Deshazor Everett who was arrested for starting a bar fight a little over a year ago and punter Drew Kaser. The punter?
Most notable absences we'd rather hear from: Georgia QB Hutson Mason, South Carolina RB.
Three guys I have NEVER heard of: Vanderbilt's Adam Butler, Steven Scheu, and Andrew Williamson.
Best morning to sleep til noon: Wednesday.
Best chance to get a goofy quote: Wednesday 1-4 pm
Most likely to say something smart-aleck: Steve Spurrier.
Player most likely to say something inappropriate: Reese Dismukes.
Bama player most likely to charm the press: Landon Collins.
Easiest prediction: Nick Saban would rather be watching game film.