- Noting his propensity for throwing picks, the Tide D wants Schaeffer to pass:
- Speaking of Dukes, the Oxford native has an axe to grind.
- Screw Florida State, I should have gone to Wisconsin.
Insert "This one time...at band camp..." joke here.
- And speaking of Wisconsin, Nicole finds herself looking forward to hockey more than football. It's a strange land, Wisconsin.
- Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Matt Leinart: Class Act.
- If you plan on watching the Auburn/Florida game, ESPN plans to show you the good effort clap from every conceivable angle .
Please God, don't let there be a "Worm's Eye View."
- Personal Pet Mid-Major Navy takes on Rutgers today, and Orson has the preview. The game will feature two of the best fullbacks in the country, so if you like hot, big man on big man action(!) then the game featuring a team called The Scarlet Knights is the one for you.