- Guess which really annoying song has been in my head all day?
- That's strange, I don't see any of them "rooting for Bama except for in the Iron Bowl." Could all those Auburn fans have been lieing to my face this whole time?! Surely not!
- Ken Darby thanks us for criticizing him, and I've never been happier to have been wrong in my entire life.
No, thank you.
- DJ Hall, Jimmy Johns, and Keith Brown are all expected to play against the Vols, though Brown is "day to day."
- After we play the Vols, an already established thug school, we get to come home and face an up and comer in the world of CFB Thuggery.