...including hating on your rivals. Burnt Orange Nation posts about the new favorite beer of Longhorns fans. Well done, sirs.
Elsewhere on the internets:
- Fanblogs keeps us up to date on the ever molten "Coach's Hot Seat," where our own Mike Shula seems to have a permanent place by virtue of being foolish enough to take a job as head coach at the University of Alabama.
- Florida State has fallen prey to the terrible succubus that is the Nike design department, and will be sporting special jerseys on 10/21 against ACC foe Boston College:
The special tribute uniform will be all black with garnet numbers and gold trimming, and feature the word "unconquered" on one pants leg and "Seminoles " on the other. Members of the Seminole Tribe of Florida are known as "the unconquered people" because of their long history of overcoming great adversity.
That looks more like forest green than black to me, but what do I know?
- It's been two rough weeks for Michigan State head coach John L. Smith. First, his Spartans blew a 16 point fourth quarter lead to lose to Notre Dame, then they got Zooked and became the first Big 10 victory for the Illini under the current regime. Head over to the M Zone to see him smack himself.
- Paul Westerdawg knows how to stop the Red Raiders.
- Trev compares coaches to fighters from Mike Tyson's Punch Out, and secretly longs for the day Tommy Tuberville begins wearing turbans.