I have to be out of town on Monday, so Todd will be running the show solo tomorrow. I'll be back on Tuesday though. Until then, here are some links:
- Paulwesterdawg of the Georgia Sports Blog wrote a piece called Mal Moore Would Screw Up a One Car Funeral that is pretty much self-explanatory.
- Peter over at Burnt Orange Nation is unhappy about the Longhorns' out of conference schedule for 2007.
- Boi From Troy is suggesting USC offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin as a possibility for head coach of Alabama.
- Louisville site Card Chronicle thinks Rodriguez made the right choice despite being a major rival.
- Not getting enough head coaching change talk through Alabama? Well, the folks at Block U are tracking the "coaching carousel" and keeping you apprised of all D1 coaching changes.
- Oh yeah, my favorite team in another sport I love got stood up by a coaching candidate on Thursday.
- Lastly, check out this ridiculous goal by Michael Essien from earlier today: