- There's only two more days left to send in questions for Anthony Madison. Info about how to submit questions can be found here.
- I mentioned in an earlier post that July is the slowest month for college football fans. If you didn't believe me then, maybe you'll believe me now. There's an article in The Cullman Times about Joe Kines watching his grandson's little league game in Hanceville.
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to former UAB center Kirk Tuck who is battling leukemia. Tuck, who is only 27 years old, was diagnosed 11 months ago. This story from Monday's Birmingham News is the first I've heard of it.
- College Football Resource has an interesting story up about Miami's inability to put a significant amount of fans in the Orange Bowl on a regular basis.
- Good article about Freddie Kitchens on DallasCowboys.com. Kitchens, one of Alabama's all-time leading passers, is now the Cowboys' tight ends coach under Bill Parcells. Also, check out the diaries section on the right and read about Marv Levy's experience with Bear Bryant.