1. Florida - Just like last week, they ran up a big score and a ton of yardage.
2. Georgia - I picked Auburn to win, and they kept it close for awhile, but the Dawgs poured it on late. They're finally living up to expectations.
3. LSU - Beat up on La. Tech. Big whoop.
4. Tennessee - Back on track after dominating a team that should have run all over them.
5. Kentucky - The shine is off the Wildcats, but they're still an improving program and finally getting a win after their big upset of LSU puts them back on track.
6. Mississippi State - John Parker Wilson gift wrapped the win for them, but win they did, so much to my chagrin they land here at number 6.
|Evil Wilson says, "You're welcome."|
7. South Carolina - Whatever, I have no idea what to think of these guys anymore.
8. Vandy - Ditto.
9. Auburn - Hung tough for awhile, but crapped their pants in the second half and looked lost.
10. Ole Miss - Didn't play, and therefor couldn't suck. A rare ranking above #12.
11. Arkansas - Whatever Hogs, you should have piled up stupid numbers on UT, and couldn't do it. Screw you.
12. Alabama - Sadly, we suck.