Yeah, so I had every intention of doing a breakdown for every bowl game this season, but considering my half-hearted attempt at the Poinsettia Bowl has nothing on SMQ's Bowl Blitz? Screw it. And besides, if you haven't noticed, the frustrating collapse of our own beloved Tide at the end of the season really took the wind out of all of our sails and, more than that, this whole football season was so uninspiring that we're all just kind of burnt out right now and really need a break. So here's your Friday McPhee...
...and your Friday Random Ten.
1. Junior Walker - Shotgun
2. Elvis - Young and Beautiful
3. Hank Williams - I Just Don't Like This Kind of Livin'
4. The Skillet Lickers - Sal's Gone to the Cider Mill
5. Ben Harper - Amen Omen
6. Ramblin' Jack Elliott - House of the Rising Sun
7. Foghat - Drivin' Wheel
8. Hem - South Central Rain
9. Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind
10. Roger Miller - You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd
We'll be back after Christmas for all your Independence Bowl needs, but 'til then, keep the diaries hopping with anything new (or anything old you just feel like discussing).