After sitting out the last two practices and Friday's scrimmage for academic reasons, Jimmy Johns was back on the field today. But he isn't quite out of the dog house with Coach Saban yet (emphasis mine):
Sophomore running back Jimmy Johns returned to practice Tuesday after missing the last two sessions for academic reasons. Johns was last in line in the running back rotation.
Other notes from today's practice:
- Taylor Pharr is back with the offensive line after spending three practices on the d-line trying to help with depth.
- Corey Reamer, who has played safety since he's been at Alabama, is getting a look at outside (jack) linebacker.
- Eryk Anders is now working with the middle linebackers after working with the outside linebackers. He also has awesome hair:
- Keith Brown (bruised ribs) and Will Oakley (shoulder) participated on a limited basis after sitting for Friday's scrimmage as a precaution.
- TE Travis McCall (strained calf) did not participate.